« Le respect de la vie privée et le RGPD au travail », written by Olivier Rijckaert and Noël Lambert, was published on 25 March 2019 by Éditions Kluwer.
This book (298 pages) covers, in a very complete and practical way, all the issues related to privacy in the employment relationship, in particular with regard to the supervision of employees and the GDPR:
- The recruitment, employment and dismissal of employees: what aspects should be considered in the context of privacy?
- The constitution and conservation of the employee's personal file
- The use of the company's IT and telecommunications tools and the monitoring of employees
- The use of social networks and employees’ freedom of expression
- Tools for measuring and evaluating work, with regard to privacy
- The wearing of distinctive signs and discrimination
- Compliance with the GDPR (applicable since 2018) at all stages of the employment relationship
- Sanctions that may be imposed on the employer
For more information about the content of the book and for an interview with one of the authors: click here.
The book can be ordered on the Wolters Kluwer Webshop.
Sotra's clients benefit from a 20% discount. To take advantage of this, please contact us.